Sometimes, we need to escape. The mental, physical, and emotional toll of our daily lives grinds us down, twisting our bodies and minds into knots. Thankfully, we have Hand and Stone in St. Pete to untie all those knots and leave us feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Hand and Stone offers a wide variety of massage and rejuvenating facial options to get you looking and feeling your very best! Here’s a look at some of their offerings.
The Hand and Stone Menu
Massage – Who doesn’t love a good massage? There’s nothing better after a long day (or week, or month) than relaxing on a padded table and letting someone else work out all of those kinks which have built up due to stress, poor posture, or physical exertion. Thankfully, Hand and Stone has you covered with a wide variety of options.
- Swedish Massage – The most common and best-known style of massage, utilizing a variety of long, fluid strokes across the body. This is one of the most relaxing types of massage.
- Couples Massage – Bring your significant other and enjoy a relaxing side-by-side massage.
- Deep Tissue Massage – This massage is deeper and more intense. It really digs into the muscles to relieve severe tension.
- Sports Massage – Are your muscles tight? This massage seeks to loosen those muscles and increase flexibility, thereby increasing your athletic performance and reducing the likelihood of injury.
- Hot Stone Massage – The hot stone massage is like a Swedish massage, but utilizes hot stones to increase the relaxation factor. This is great for people with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain.
- Trigger Point Massage – If you have sore, painful spots in your muscle, you should try a trigger point massage. This targets those spots and works loose the knots causing pain.
- Pre-Natal Massage – A massage designed especially for mothers-to-be! The goal is to create a setting using positioning, pillows, and cushions which reduces pressure. They aim to relieve the stress on the feet, ankles, lower back, and neck, and reduce swelling throughout the body. Two quick points, though: 1) you should consult your doctor before receiving this massage, and 2) it should only be performed after the first trimester.
You can learn more about the types of massage by visiting the Hand and Stone Massage page.
Facials – If you’re seeking a facial, Hand and Stone almost assuredly has one to meet your needs. They offer three categories:
- Signature Facials (Classic Facial, Men’s Facial, and Teen Facial)
- Exceptional Facials (Rejuvenating Facial, Detox Facial, Anti-Aging Collagen Facial, Sensitive Skin Facial, and Rosacea Facial)
- Exceptional Exfoliations and Peels (Bioactive Peel, Microdermabrasion, Glycolic Peels, Salicylic Peels, Lactic Peels)
If you’d like to learn more about their facials, please visit the Hand and Stone Facials page.
Hand and Stone in St. Pete is open 7 days per week, from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday.
First-time visitors should read Hand and Stone’s First Time Visit page.
After a few hours of relaxing, return to your comfortable suite at the Historic Peninsula Inn. The inn offers a variety of beautiful accommodations suiting everyone from business travelers to a family of four on a week-long Old Florida vacation.
If you haven’t already, download our FREE Gulfport Vacation Guide. It’s chock-full of insider tips on how to make the most of your Gulfport vacation.